- Customer must first contact the Prosun Customer Service Department.
- No returns on electrical components, lamps, buck and boost transformers, or special orders.
- All deposits for special orders are non-refundable.
- All returns must be approved in advance by Prosun Customer Service and are upon their discrepancy.
- All approved returns or cancelled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Prosun is not responsible for freight charges for returned or cancelled orders when approved.
- Prosun is not responsible for any damage that occurs to new, un-insured items being shipped and returned to Prosun.
For warranty part returns:
Customer must first contact the Prosun Customer Service Department. If it is determined that the part in question is a warranty part, a Customer Service Representative will provide a Return Materials Authorization number (RMA#) that must be clearly marked on the packaging of the goods to be returned. Prosun is not responsible for any damage that occurs to new, un-insured items being shipped and returned.
Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping back to Prosun, must properly package the goods to be returned so as to avoid damage in transit, and must use a traceable method of shipment as customer is responsible for the item until it is received in good condition by Prosun.
Returned goods should be shipped to:Prosun, International.
2442 23rd Street North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
Attn: Returns Department